Commercial Termite Protection
Your Local Termite Control Experts
In this type of service, we specifically focus on addressing two conditions of reducing termite activities, wood to ground contact and moisture. In assuming our duty of care and offering different strategies for termite control.
Pre-Construction Termite Protection
Prevention, as they say, is better than cure and the best way to prevent termite infestation is by adopting building practices that will pro-actively prevent a termite infestation.
Builders typically focus on addressing two conditions of reducing termite activities, wood to ground contact and moisture. In assuming our duty of care and offering different strategies for termite control, we also offer the following best-practice guidelines that your builders can follow with regard to pre-construction termite protection:
- Limit wood-to-soil contact by supporting the wood with a strong concrete base
- Wood in crawlspaces must be maintained eighteen inches above the ground to help avoid soil contact
- If it is not possible to prevent the wood from touching the soil, you must then use a termite resistant or pressure treated type of wood
- Avoid burying cellulose materials inside your building site
- Ensure proper drainage from the foundation of the building, often done by introducing a slope
- Offer the right amount of ventilation within crawlspaces that helps to reduce any build-up of moisture
- Install sidings at exactly six inches above the soil, to further limit termite access or entry points
In some areas in Australia where subterranean termite infestation is common, we suggest that builders incorporate some of the control as well as prevention methods against termites. We also recommend you use some of the following techniques:
- Treat the soil layer beneath your home with the best treatment for proactive protection
- Install effective physical barriers to moreover reduce the access of termites in your area
- Install monitoring systems and termite bait to help determine some termite activities
- Incorporate shields and also barriers around the building foundation and utility openings to help block any entry points
Which Pre-Construction Termite Protection Solution is best for you?
At Mr Pest Controller, we have a wide range of pre-construction termite protection systems designed to specifically protect your property for extension projects, new homes, or renovations. We are very confident that we can offer the best termite protection.
To help you implement some of the recommendations presented above, we also offer physical and chemical termite barriers, chemical soil treatments, and reticulation systems. Each of these treatments is lab-tested and field-proven to prevent termite infestation.
Why Mr Pest Controller?
We proudly offer the best pre-construction termite protection that saves money and time for our clients.
We are equipped with the best techniques and a team of highly trained professionals and have thus, partnered with leading builders around Australia to implement pre-construction termite protection on their projects.
We stand by the work we do and are confident enough to, in fact, offer long-term guarantees on termite protection treatments we carry out. Part of our guarantee is to carry out periodic checks on your property to, therefore, ensure it is termite-proof.
Pest Control ArticlesArticles
Professional Cockroach Treatment For Bell Park Home
Pests at home might mean a potential danger to the residents. At times, they carry around diseases and therefore require swift action. Cockroach problems are a major role player in carrying diseases and definitely require professional treatment. Our technician was recently called to Bell Park to provide general pest treatment and found this on the…
Spider Treatment For A Home In Tarneit
Spiders in homes are found very often these days. This might require getting a professional spider treatment from time to time. This helps in removing the pest from the home and preventing further infestations. Our client had recently purchased this property in Tarneit and requested a general pest treatment. He required this prior to moving…
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. Results Guarantee, when you’re happy, we’re happy. All our FREE quotes also come with a Fixed Price Guarantee.
What to expect on the day
Your technician will talk you through the entire process and all your options. They will also make sure any concerns you might have been properly addressed and you are comfortable with the work being carried out.
There’s a New Hero in Town.
Antenna Installation, Pest Control, Gutter or Solar Cleaning? There’s a hero for all your needs. Request a Free Quote if you need any help.